Every girl has special dreams for her big day!
Wedding is all about Indian brides splurge on their bridal attire, hair and make- up, bridesmaids and what more. But, it doesn’t stop there. An Indian bride’s trousseau is never complete without her jewellery for that added bling or sparkle.
Bridal jewellery plays vital role on the overall look and captures the essence of different cultures, whether it’s north or south Indian inspired, traditional or contemporary. Jewellery has the power to make a bride feel like a princess on the most important day of her life.
Bridal jewellery inspiration is mostly from the ancient history and the temples of India. Wearing the right jewellery with right combination of wedding wear will enhance your ensemble for that impeccable look.
Look timeless in a Traditional Attire
An Indian bride's attire is never complete without her royal jewellery that adds a sparkle to her outfit. A bride is always cautious about choosing the right piece of jewellery that goes well along with her outfit. Some of the tips on how you can choose your jewellery if you are glowing in a traditional attire;
- Wear Minimal work necklace with heavy work silk saree. Keep it simple and minimal so that the beauty of the saree is enhanced with one statement piece of jewellery.
- An ideal jewellery design that compliments a traditional outfit is Temple, Kundan, and Antique. These jewellery brings out the essence of heritage when worn.
- Don't forget to wear a maang tikka, a nose ring, and a head gear for a complete bridal look.
For the Modern Brides
Let the modern bride rediscover her tradition by dressing up in an absolutely unique outfit. The modern bride loves to experiment with her jewellery and outfit that makes her look ravishing on her big day. Some of the tips a modern bride must know are;
- If you are choosing a jewellery based on your outfit, make sure it's an indo-western one. Pair up your indo-western jewellery with a modern outfit such as gowns, designer sarees and more.
- If you want to keep your jewellery minimal go for beautiful pearls, emeralds or rubies. These jewellery give you that aesthetic look when worn with your outfit.
- Opt for a choker or pendant, or have a go at layering both in the event that they're sensitive pieces in case you're wedding outfit has a V-neck.
For the brides who love to dazzle on your wedding or for the brides who love to keep it simple. Read these above tips that will make you look exceptionally outstanding making you an apple of everyone's eye. We at Pothys love to embrace a bride's tradition and look. Visit our store to check our unique collections for brides which will leave them stunned.
Shop for our one of a kind accessories which can be paired with your outfit on the big day. Visit www.pothys.com or come visit us now.