There are different types and kinds of Sarees in India but Silk Sarees are always a go-to for Indian women. Let’s take a look at the silk sarees that you must own this June to doll yourself.
• Parampara pattu is a combination of tradition and modern weaving style.
• This exclusive range of sarees are for weddings and special occasions they add a touch of modernity to tradition.
• These captivating silk sarees come in different hues with unique weaving adds another level of elegance to the weave.
• Samudrika Pattu from Pothys beautifies the elegance of womanhood.
• It is a heavenly combination of fashion and craftsmanship. Every drape is adorning.
• These magnificent silk sarees capture the essence of the earth.
• They complement your personal style with stunning motifs and design with affluent pallu.
Kancheepuram Silk Saree
• These sarees are said to have been woven by the master weaver of Gods who is supposed to have woven tissue from lotus fibre.
• Kancheepuram sarees are undoubtedly one of the richest and most opulent sarees that India can boast about.
• They can make you look striking the moment you drape. Shop the most magnificent weaves of Pothys this June and keep your ethnic wardrobe in style.